Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dawson Grimsley - Wichita Business Journal:

yvejodo.wordpress.com
What I tell customers is ‘I’m goin to take care of you no mattee what.’ People buy Chryslers and they want toknow what’ws going to happen with Chrysler is going to be here and we’re going to be here no matte r what to take care of them. We need to get peoplse feeling comfortable. Most of the peoplde that I am seeing can afford to buya car. The banke will finance them, but they are nervouds about it. I had a guy say to me, ‘Dok you think I could buy a What do you mean do you think you can buya car? Hell yes, you can buy a car. He had a creditt score of over 800. He could buy anythinb he wants.
I saw Donal d Trump the other day talking on TV abouy the banks notloaning money. That’s the They are loaning money. They’re loaning moneyu to people who will payit back. If you pay your the banks will loan you When yousay you’ve never seen anythinh like this, what are you seeing?

No comments:

Post a Comment