Monday, November 22, 2010

Pacific Business News (Honolulu): Business Events Calendar

http://www.isosky.net/Electric-Cars.html
Once approved, your event listin will appear on the Calendar untilp the day after the date you enter as itsend date. For if you enter June 8th as your event's end your listing will be removed from the Calendafat 12:00 a.m. on June 9th. Once I list an how long does it take beforre it is posted to the BusinessEvents Calendar? To maintain the professional integrity of our site, each listingg must go through an approval process prior to beingh posted to the Events Calendar. In most this occurs within a few with the maximum being 24 Can I post my event listingv as far in advanceas I'd like? Yes, you can post event listings days, weeks or months in advance.
They will appeafr on the Calendar untipl the day afteryour event's end Will my event listing also appear in the priny edition of the Busineses Journal? No, the Business Events Calendar is an online-only feature; any events posted through this system will only appear online. If I want to list a recurringy eventeach month, do I have to entee each one separately? Yes, each month's event woulfd be considered as a separatee listing. There may be discountzs for multiple listings. Please contacyt us and a representative will work with you to creatde a customized package to suityour needs. Contactt information is available from the Can I select more than one categoryy for myevent listing?
No, each event listing can only fall underr one category. If more than one categoryt applies to yourevent listing, we recommend choosing the one that is most relevant. If I have a Businesws Events Calendar promotional/discount code, can I use it in any of bizjournals'' 42 markets? No, each promotional/discounf code is market-specific and will only work in the market for whicuh it wasoriginally created. What shouldr I do if I need to make changes to my eventr listing after it has beenposted online? Please contacyt our local office. Information is available from the Who shoulrd I contact if I would like to purchase an eventt listing over the phoneversusw online?
Please contact our local Information is available from the

No comments:

Post a Comment